Integration Point (IP) is an association of the local Jobcenter Kreis Wesel and Federal Agency for Unemployment Wesel. It is the first stop for refugees.
The requirements are:
your entitlement to asylum has been recognised
you have specific residence permits from the immigration authority.
The Integration Point is the first contact point for:
- people with residence title for specific putposes
- people with humanitarian residence title for specific putposes according to Chapter 2, Section 5 of Residence Act
(if benefits are drawn under the German social welfare law for asylum seekers)
- people with acquiescence according to § 60a of Residence Act
What will be done to help you?
Within the Integration Point the following operations are processed:
- Support regarding the recognition of foreign professional qualifications
- Analysis of you language skills
- Offering language and integration courses
- Job or apprenticeship offers
- receiving benefits if your are eligible
What do the qualified employees of the Integration Point help you with?
- Integration in the job- and apprenticeship market
- language courses, integration courses (learning the German language)
- recognition consolation (assistance with the recognition of vocational qualification)
- qualification consultancy (apprenticeship offers and job search)
- skills (education and work experience)
- Social assistance benefits
- first concession of benefits according to Code of Social Law II
- contingently further assistance
More informations and adresses: Integration Point